Apology letter for Stealing
Hotel Sun Set Point
18th December, 2006.
I honestly would like to apologize for the act I have performed on 15th December 2006. I should not have stolen money from the cash box.
I required money urgently and that time I couldn’t think of anything else. I know this is no excuse for this low act, and I from the bottom of my heart regret my immoral behavior. Instead I could have borrowed from you.
I genuinely feel shameful for my actions and would sincerely hope that you will forgive me. I reassure you that you shall never have any complaints from my side and I would be in my best and ethical behavior.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- apology letter for stealing
- apology letter hotel
- apology letter for shoplifting
- sample apology letter for stealing
- apology letter for stealing sample
- apology letters for stealing
- apologies for stealing
- apology letter for stolen money
- apology letter from teenager stealing from store
- apologe latte of stilling in a company