Notifying Letter to Bank for Removal of Signing Officer
[DATE, ex. Friday, February 11, 2011]
[NAME, BANK AND ADDRESS, ex.
City, State, Pin Code]
Dear [NAME, ex. Mr. Graham],
This is to inform your bank that we have recently removed [NAME AND TITLE OF SIGNING OFFICER BEING REMOVED, ie. Emma Watson, Head Controller] as a signing officer on our Account No. [ACCOUNT NO., ex. 987654321] to be effective immediately. Please note, any checks or other account authorizations letters signed by [him / her] bearing a date on or after the date of this letter should not be honored.
Please make sure the changes our amended immediately in your records.
Also, please note that all other signing officers, as per your earlier records, remain the same.
For any queries, please feel free to contact me directly
[Your Name, ex. Mark Anthony]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- change of officers letter
- officer change letter
- change of officer letter
- letter of direction to change signing authorities
- change of signing officers for bank account
- letter chaning to new trust officer
- letter changing officers
- write the bank officer letter
- Example letter notification to state bank department of change in board members
- Corporate Officer Change Sample Letter