This letter is to confirm our agreement whereby you will be offering for sale in your shop my (item (s))
It is my understanding that you will accept no less than $ for this item and, in the event of a sale, your consignment fee will be (percent) of the selling price. It is my further understanding that you will inform me of a sale immediately. I agree to leave my (item) on
consignment with you for a period of (time), and the same will be covered under your insurance policy for theft or damage for said time that it is in your possession.
If the terms set forth herein conform with your understanding of our verbal agreement, please indicate your acceptance by signing in the space provided for your signature, so that we can start the sale at the earliest.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- consignment letter
- consignment letter proposal
- how to write a consignment letter
- sample letter requesting for consign to be collected
- Consignment Note Sample
- consignment request letter
- sample of resale proposal contract
- How to write consignment letter
- product consignment proposal sample
- sample letter introducing opening of a new consignment store