1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I purchased a [product purchased] on [time purchased the product at] from your company.
Just after one day when I purchased this product from you, it found that [Description of the problem].
Actually, this [product name] is very necessary for me, so rather asking for a refund, I want a replacement as soon as possible.
[Here, state the enclosed receipts &other things].
Please send me a replacement as soon as possible to the address mentioned below.
Thank you for your time and kind attention.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter requesting refund for services not rendered
- Sample Complaint Letter Demand Refund
- Issuing a Refund Letter
- Refund Letter to Customer
- demand letter for refund
- demand letter for return of funds for services not rendered
- sample demand letter for refund
- how to write a letter in regards to customers no refund policy
- sample letter refund for services not rendered
- apology for delay in processing return