Any Town, USA 123454
12, January 2012
<Mention Recipient’s Address>
Dear <Recipient’s Name>
A lot of time and effort goes into any political campaign. The campaigning of <name> for <office> is going well, but there is still so much to be done. That’s why we’re writing to request: to ask you if you could spare some time to work with us as a campaign volunteer.
There’s no special expertise required, and you don’t have to have a political science degree. All you need is the belief that <name> is a candidate worth working for, and that volunteers are the most important part of a political machine. There’s phone calling to be done, envelope stuffing, typing, data entry, deliveries…you name it. There’s a lot to do, and we need your help.
Give a call today to <name> headquarters at <phone number> if you would like to spend even a few hours a week as a volunteer. It’ll be one of the most fulfilling things you have ever done.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Look forward to hearing from you.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample request for volunteers
- requesting volunteers wording
- request for volunteers letter sample
- Request for Volunteers Sample Letter
- request for volunteer letter sample
- volunteer request letter sample
- sample letter asking for volunteers
- request for volunteers letter
- sample volunteer request letter
- asking for volunteers sample letter