Human Resource Manager
Make It Happen Company
This Grievance Appeal Letter is written on the behalf of Staff Association based on my earlier letters regarding the new employee’s late timings during their trainings and change in shifts in the company. The newly selected staff members do not come on time for the training sessions.
Newly appointed staff members sit and talk, disrespect and disturb the other members during office hours. I would like to mention it to you that you do not work up to the standards and your performance analysis reports show low individual outcome. It would be good if you understand your role and responsibilities in the work place and work accordingly. Your team will respect you when you respect the company’s rules and follow them. This will multifold your chances for reaching heights in your job. Sincerity at work is very important.
Consider this as your last warning. So please take necessary steps to control the situation. Remember that time management and sincerity in the work place is the key determinant of your career success.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample grievance appeal letter
- grievance letter template
- Employee Appeal Letter Against Disciplinary
- performance appraisal appeal letter
- sample appeal letter to a preformance review
- how to write a letter of appeal for a job with sherriffs
- free sample grievance appeal letter
- employees letter of defence to disciplinary panel
- sample of appeal letter for work performance
- autofill letter of appeal for job