[Name, Company Name & Address here]
Sub – Employment Agreement
We are pleased that you have accepted employment offer from our company [Company name], starting [job start date]. This letter will confirm the terms & conditions of confidentiality about your employment.
1. You understand that during your tenure with [Company name], confidential information about the company will be shared with you and that any unofficial leak of such information to third parties or use except for company’s interests could cause extensive damage to the company. Confidential information of the company includes all business secrets, confidential, private or secret information of the organization that includes (i) business and financial information of the organization, (ii) business methods and practices of the company, (iii) promotion plans, and (iv) any information the company may assign as being confidential from time to time. The confidential information does not include information that is in the public domain, or information that comes under the public domain, except such information falls into the public domain by revelation or other activities by you, or through your error.
You start with the company that you will not during your tenure or at any time after that, except written consent given by the company, either straightforwardly or indirectly, make use of on your own or on behalf of any other person or company or, disclose to any other person, unless required by the terms and type of your employment with the organization. The Company, any confidential information of the business, and you shall use your best actions to avoid the unauthorized revelation or publication of such information. Additionally, you agree that you will not make a copy of any confidential information belonging to the company that includes any prospectus, nor take away the same form the premises of the company without the written permission of the organization. You recognize and accept that a violation of this condition may result in the termination of your service and/or, legal proceedings against you.
2. While the limitations in section ‘1’ are considered by you and the company to be reasonable in all of the conditions as of the date of this Employment Agreement, it is hereby agreed that if such limit shall be reviewed to be invalid as going beyond what is reasonable in all of the conditions for the security of the interests of the company, but would be valid if part of the wording thereof were erased or, the term thereof reduced or the range of activities covered thereby lessened in scope, the said decrease shall be believed to apply with such adjustments as may be essential to make them applicable and effective and, any such adjustment shall not thus affect the validity of any other limit mentioned in this Agreement.
3. You agree that you have been given advice by the Employer that you should obtain self-governing legal counsel related to the terms of this agreement. You verify that you have either obtained such advice or chosen not to do so and that you fully understand the terms and conditions set out here and agree to be bound by them.
4. You acknowledge receipt of this agreement copy signed by the Employer.
If you agree with the above mentioned, please sign the two copies of this letter in presence of a witness and return one copy to the Employer.
I have read, understand and hereby voluntarily accept the above terms.
Witness [Employee Name]
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter private and confidential
- private and confidential letter template
- warning letter for sharing confidential information
- private and confidential letter
- sample letter for leaking company information
- personal and confidential welcome letter
- letter that includes confidential information
- letter for leaking company information
- confidential letter sample
- warning letter to employee for sharing confidential information