21B, Main Street,
St. Peters High School,
Sub-Request Letter for the Admission of My Daughter
I, Maria Patson, mother of Ms. Claire Patson would like to request you for her admission in your school in grade 7. She has been a bright student all this while and attached are the copies of her grade sheets for your convenience. We have recently moved to California due to which we had to change her school and yours being one of the best in California, I had no second thoughts about any other school.
Also attached is the duly filled admission form along with the copies of her various certificates that she has won in her extra curriculum activities. She was also awarded the Best Academic performer for two consecutive years in her previous school.
I am quite confident that my daughter won’t let you down and bring laurels to your school. I have attached two recommendation letters, one from the Principal of her previous school and other from her Science Teacher.
I hope that you will give due consideration to my request letter.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- application for admission in school
- application letter for school admission
- request letter for school admission
- sample application letter for school admission
- school admission request letter
- application for admission in school for my son
- request letter for admission in school
- leave application letter format for school
- application letter for admission in school
- letter to school principal for admission