Complaint Letters are written under those circumstances when you feel dissatisfied for buying a certain product or service. The purpose of writing such letters could be various like for a replacement of the product, refund for it or at times it could also be regarding changing policy. A complaint letter is considered as a better and an effective option as compared to an E-Mail or a phone call. However, to get the best results; following factors should be considered while writing a complaint letter:
The letter should start with your name, address, telephone numbers, email-address and your other communication details.
It’s always advisable such letter should be a type-written instead of hand-written. In cases if it is hand-written, make sure to keep it neat and clean.
Without beating around the bush, keep your complaint brief and to the point. Give as many details about your purchase/service.
State clearly what do you expect to be done and mention how long you are ready to wait till it is resolved.
Also please enclose as many documents as possible to support your grievance.
Avoid being rude and sarcastic with your language. Keep the tone of the language formal and objective.
Also, make sure to keep a copy of the letter for future reference with yourself.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample letter of complaint to labor department
- complaint letter late delivery
- letter format to labour officer
- sample complaint letter to labor department
- complaint letter for late delivery of car
- sample letter to labour officer
- sample complaint letter to labour department
- compaint against driver email sample
- complaint letter to department of labour
- sample letter to ministry of labour