27 May 2012
Mr. Dale Coring
25th Floor, High street,
Dear Mr. Coring,
My name is Ryan McCollum, and I am a real estate company owner. I have recently set up an office in your neighborhood. I have branches all over New York and my business is of providing homes to clients according to their needs.
I am writing this letter is to know if you are thinking upon selling your apartment in High Street. I assure you a good deal if you have any such plans. Also I guarantee you a profitable deal in setting up a home at the place of your choice.
You can contact me on 12345678 or you can come to my office at anytime after noon. Incase you are not interested I would appreciate it if you pass the word around. I regret any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- new realtor introduction letter
- real estate introduction letter to friends
- realtor introduction letter
- Realtor Introduction Letter to Friends
- sample realtor introduction letter
- real estate introduction letter sample
- good introduction new realtor letters
- New Realtor Introduction Letter Examples
- sample of brief introduction letter to clients