10th August 2010,
Mr. Arnold Shaw
Dear Mr. Shaw,
This is heart breaking for me to inform you that my mother has expired last night, due to an unexpected heart attack. This has been a huge shock to me. Even yesterday day evening also she was keeping good health and showed no signs of any illness. When I woke her up today morning I found her without pulse. The doctor came and confirmed that she was no more. I am utterly broken down by this unexpected tragedy.
As a son, it would be last responsibility to bid a good farewell to my mother and to carry on with the funeral work. On 9th, I am arranging a prayer service in my mother’s memory. Hence, I am requesting you to grant me leave for 5 days. It will also take some time for me to come out of this desolation. So kindly grant me leave. I hope you will understand my situation.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- unexpected leave letter
- leave letter for condolence
- leave letter
- leave application for condolence
- sample leave letter
- sample leave letter for condolence
- formate of mother health problem what is the mail format to manager
- how to write a leave letter mother health problem
- leave application on motherhood