Mr. Joseph Raymonds
February 8, 2012
Dear Mr. Joseph Raymonds,
I am writing this letter to thank you for the amazing cuff links gifted by you. I always wanted such Tiffany’s cuff links for myself but could never buy one. I am so thankful to you for going out of the way and gifting me such a wonderful gift. Although your gift has taken me by surprise, your kindness has touched my heart.
I am so amazed to see your kind gesture shown towards me. I would also like to express my gratification towards the kind words of appreciation you wrote for me in the letter attached with the present. I have always cherished our association as colleagues and hope to see us work together more often in future. As a token of gratification I would like to invite you and your wife over dinner at my place on this Saturday. I would be pleased if you could come. Looking forward to meet you.
Thank you once again.
Mr. Collins Linder
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- appreciation letter to employee for hard work
- thank you letter to colleagues for support
- message to a colleague leaving the company
- appreciation note to colleague
- thank you letter to a colleague who is leaving the company
- thanks to colleague
- words of thanks and appreciation to colleagues
- once again thank you for gift email to group sample
- thanking letter of a business dinner usa