After complete investigation, I am certain of that we have found the source of the problem that created a misunderstanding on (date)
When we received your purchase order for (quantity, product), we were unable to fill the purchase order for instant delivery due to (explanation for delay in delivery). Our letter informing you of this same deferral and requesting your instructions was mailed to you on (date). After that we did not receive a response and proceeded to send a follow-up letter to you on (date).
We have been able to make delivery to you since the (date) but felt that since you had emphasized “for immediate delivery” on your purchase order, we should wait for your approval before shipping the complete order.
I can easily understand why you were so upset with us (day) if no one made you aware of our correspondence. But as you also would agree that it was just miscommunication and nothing else. We have always appreciated having you as a customer and hope that
we can continue to provide you with our products in the future.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- explanation letter for misunderstanding
- explanation letter for delayed shipment
- explanation letter for late delivery
- misunderstanding love letter
- sample explanation letter for mistake
- letter for delay in delivery of goods
- letter to customer for delay in supply
- sample letter explanation late delivery
- Letter of Explanation for late delivery of services
- response to cusomer about delay order