LETTER OF DEFAULT ON PROMISSORY NOTE
Reference is made to a certain promissory note under date of _, 20_, in the original amount of $_. You have defaulted under said note in that the installment due on _, 20_, in the amount of $_ is outstanding.
Accordingly, demand is hereby made upon you for full payment of the entire balance on said note in the amount of $_, including accrued interest to date.
In the event the entire balance is not paid within the next ten days, I shall refer this matter to an attorney resulting in additional costs of collection with interest and fees.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample acceleration letter
- demand letter for promissory note
- promissory note demand letter
- promissory letter for payment
- Promissory Note Collection Letter
- collection letter on promissory note
- demand letter for payment of loan
- sample letters to collect on promissory note
- examples of promisary letters in regards to borrowing money
- default on promissory note