This letter is in reference to the account you have opened at our company. Thank you for opening an account with our company. As one of the leaders in this industry, we can assure you that our products and our services will not disappoint you and we promise high quality services at the competitive prices.
I would like to take this opportunity to briefly set forth our terms and conditions for maintaining an open account with our firm. Invoices are payable within 30 days of receipt, with a 2% discount available if your payment is remitted within ten (10) days of receipt. We consider this incentive an excellent opportunity for our clients to increase their profit margin, and therefore encourage the use of this discount privilege whenever possible. We do, however, require that our invoices be paid within the specified time, for our clients to take advantage of this 2% discount.
At various times throughout the year we may offer our clients additional discounts on our products. In determining your cost in this case, you must apply your special discount first, and then calculate your 2% discount for early payment.
As the credit manager, I will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your new account. I can be reached at the above number. Please feel free to contact us for any doubts or clarifications. Welcome to our family of clients.
Top Sample Letters Terms:
- sample discount letter to customer
- Invoice Letters Request for Payment
- pending invoice payment request letter
- sample invoice letter for payment
- payment terms and conditions sample letter
- sample letter requesting invoice
- pending invoice letter
- HOW TO WRITE EMAIL REQUESTING PAYMENT FOR INVIOCES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PAID
- letter send the invoice and attention
- sample letter for invoice payment